Contents:

What can you find here? Reviews of new and not quite so new Sherlock Holmes novels and collections. Interviews with authors, link to blogs worth following, links to where you can purchase my books and some reviews of my work garnered from Amazon sites. Plus a few scary pics of me and a link to various Lyme Regis videos on YouTube...see what we do here and how....and indeed why!!! Next to the Lyme Regis Video Bar is a Jeremy Brett as Holmes Video Bar and now a Ross K Video Bar. And stories and poems galore in the archives.

Tuesday 14 June 2016

The Tempest of Lyme....An Interview......

.......with myself!!

While in limbo, waiting for some cast members to get back to me, I thought I would take on the task of interviewing myself. It's a dirty job...but someone has to do it!!

1. How long have you lived in Lyme Regis?

It will be twelve years in July. And very happy here.

2. What stage work have you done?                    


Very little. I suppose I always liked the notion of doing it, but never, ever envisaged in a million years that I would ever attempt it!

3. What then, got you involved?

Jenny Wiles had the idea to present Oh What A Lovely War in November 2014 and as I love the show, the songs and the message it puts across, I decided to take the plunge...and loved it. The Tempest of Lyme will therefore be my second foray into this strange world.

4. What are you enjoying most about this production?

I try to get to all the rehearsals because I enjoy seeing how each scene develops in the hands of an extremely talented director and equally talented local actors. I particularly like how everyone's input is considered, even if ultimately rejected! But really, the flow of creative ideas is quite amazing with everyone working hard to make the show a success.

5. What are your views on 'method acting'?      


Method? Acting? What?

6. You balance work and charity shop volunteering with your rather prolific writing. How do you do that?

Er....somehow. Although, believe me, I can be very lazy indeed. Often. 

7. Can we expect to see you on stage again?      



It's a possibility unless the public demand I don't!

8. And how come you look exactly like me?

Odd isn't it.







No comments: