Contents:

What can you find here? Reviews of new and not quite so new Sherlock Holmes novels and collections. Interviews with authors, link to blogs worth following, links to where you can purchase my books and some reviews of my work garnered from Amazon sites. Plus a few scary pics of me and a link to various Lyme Regis videos on YouTube...see what we do here and how....and indeed why!!! Next to the Lyme Regis Video Bar is a Jeremy Brett as Holmes Video Bar and now a Ross K Video Bar. And stories and poems galore in the archives.

Wednesday 27 July 2016

THE TEMPEST OF LYME....FINAL BLOG

The dust has now settled after the final performance of The Tempest of Lyme and what a performance it was! The whole experience of evolving individual scenes into a cohesive whole was riveting and a joy to observe. En route to being performance ready, the cast and musicians bonded and there have been many friendships forged. I will remember so much about this production, Nicca's masterly Prospera, which was a masterclass in bravado and emotion. The interplay between Nicca and her Ariels was at once both touching and moving and the moments when Prospera was directing no small amount of pain towards her Ariels was especially moving, not least because of artistry of the actresses who combined to give us an unforgettable Ariel. Lucy, Sophie, Aurelia, Freya, Becky, Serena and Faye together were mesmerising. Truth be told, everyone involved in this production gave their all and I was in awe of everyone. I wish it could have gone on longer, I really do. We should be grateful such talent exists in Lyme and its environs from the youngest of our cast to the oldest. (whoever that was! Not me I hasten to add, although....) And Clemmie, dear Clemmie whose vision this was. I only hope we fulfilled it!


1 comment:

Unknown said...


So well and heartily put young David-Captain Newport-and yes how fair and able were we all.